Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Prophetess Carmen

Hi

I am Blessed beyond Blessed to be a Blessing.

Remember In this community of thought we are buying and selling ideas.
The Law is actively operating to meet you at your level of conciousness.

Give and you will receive. Receive the Light and Truth of every word to be Blessed.

I Thank God in Christ for being I AM which enables me to connect my thoughts with that which is the will of God..... and allowing me to be..........
Moving always according to his Will to a higher state of conciousness in all. Absolutely Very Much Love

I Thank God in Christ Jesus for His Grace and Mercy

I Thank God in Christ for my daughters Whitney and Brittany for being Love, Wisdom, Beauty and Prosperity and Excellence manifested. Very Much Love

I Thank God in Christ for Bishop Jordan for being a voice and mentor of Prosperity and sharing his thoughts, ideas and the tools that will bring about a raise in conciousness. Much Love

I Thank God in Christ for everyone that is placed along my path as we edify one another as we evolve into the expressed idea of God continuously. The ultimate expression of Christ. Much Love

My prayer is that Love, Peace, Wisdom and Prosperity will abound as the proactive state of all of our beings.Let this state heal and regenerate the mind till in Christ we are found. Enjoy the Process.

1 comment:

christina said...

Great blog...
regards
admin
edufive.com