Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Law of Becoming is Always an Affect in Effect

"Ideas do begat more Ideas", and events put you in the environment of ideas expressed and around like minded people vibrating at the same frequency and or becoming that idea expressed.

We should be in the conscious of that which we desire, to BE

Be the I am of that which you desire. God equipped us with this powerful I AM tool.

Your time is Now to Be Prosperous.

Now, lets begin to renew our minds, an let us make Man/Women in our likeness and imagination. Let's agree.

Write your I am today.

I Am Prosperous Now


Jesus said I go away to prepare a place, so that where I am you shall be also.

The preordained marriage by super conscious of subconscious with conscious.
The Marriage of Christ with our divine self.

The marriage of mind,thought with Christ Conscious.
Let this mind be in you that was also in Christ Jesus

Thank God for the subconscious that subliminally communicates with conscious the necessity to evolve and remember who I am in Christ

Prophetess Carmen suggest reading the Bible, read with me today:
John 1 verses 1-5
Psalm 23
Exodus chapter 3
Psalm 100
John 15


Love to All
Prophetess Carmen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM Blessed beyond Blessed

Anonymous said...

This is awesome to know that Bishop E Bernard Jordan has truly recreated himself in you.

I am a receiver of only the Truth