Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The only reality is spirituality....Your behavior can never go beyond your belief

But your belief in Christ will give eternal life and a renewed mind which leads to a new behavior in life The only reality is spirituality

Truth reality is by the Holy Spirit
Truth reality is the Most High and Christ

We worship AhayahA
in Spirit and in
Truth

What is the Holy Spirit echoing

But without faith it is impossible to please Him for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him
Hebrew 11 verse 6

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure then peaceable gentle and easy to be intreated full of mercy and good fruits without partiality and without hypocrisy
And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
James 3 verses  17 to 18

Verily verily I say unto you he that be believeth on Me the works that I do shall ye do also and greater works than these shall he do  because I go unto my Father
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my Name that will I do that the Father may be glorified in the Son
If ye shall ask anything in my name I  will do it
If ye love me  keep my commandments
And I will pray the Father and He shall give you another Comforter that He may abide with you forever even the Spirit of Truth whom the world cannot receive because it seeth Him not
neither knoweth Him  but ye know Him    for He dwelleth with you and shall be in you
John 14 verses  12 to 17


No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn  
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of Me saith the Lord
Isaiah 54 verse 17

But the fruit of the Spirit is Love Joy peace Long suffering  Gentleness Goodness  Faith Meekness Temperance against such there is no law
And they that are in Christ have crucified the flesh with affections and lusts
If we live in the Spirit let us also walk in the Spirit
Let us not be desirous of vain glory provoking one another envying one another
Galatians 5 verses 22-26


Ye are of God little children and have overcome them because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world
1 John 4 verse 4

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me
Philippians 4 verse 13

Nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us
Romans 8 verse 37

But thanks be to God  which giveth us the victory through our Lord Yahshayah Christ
1 Corinthians 15 verse 57
I am victorious

I am that I am

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that worketh in us   unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Yahshayah throughout all ages world without end    
Ephesians 3 verses 20 to 21


Without faith it is impossible to please God

Behavior can never go beyond your belief

And they said believe on the Lord Yahshayah and thou shalt be saved and thy house
Acts 16 verse 31

Believe have faith in God and know


Much Love Prophetess Carmen

Greatest Love Christ Yahshayah

No comments: