Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Word for today

Christ The Word for every day of your Life

Christ Yahshayah Ha Mashiach

Christ the Way  The Truth and The Life



Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  John 14 verse 6


For I determined not to know anything among you save Christ and Him crucified
And I was with you in much weakness and fear and trembling
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom but in demonstration of the Spirit and of Power

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God
1 Corinthians 2 verses 2 to 5


The Word of God is your daily spiritual bread
The Word of God is Christ
open your Bible and read
to get a Word for today
open your Bible and read it to find the Way
open your Bible and read it to know the Truth
open your Bible and read it for your Life

believe the Word Christ for a life more abundantly
believe the Word of God  manifest in Christ for eternal life


Meditate on the Word of God   and have perfect peace




Much Love in Christ
Prophetess Carmen

No comments: