Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Father God says.............

Believe in Me and you shall have everlasting life
I give you my Word
I give you my Word
I give you my Word

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
John 1:1

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3 vs 16

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
Hebrew 9 vs 28

God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved John 3:16-17

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
John 1:14

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life (John 5:24).

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst
John 6:35

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life
John 6:47



WORD







Much Love Prophetess Carmen

The Greatest Love is Father God in Christ Jesus by His Holy Spirit

No comments: