Monday, September 04, 2006

When are you Happy? Happy is as Happy does

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ happy are ye for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you on their part He is evil spoken of but on your part He is glorified  1 Peter 4 verse 14

I am happy
when I am knowingly and willingly doing the things that will please God.
I feel happy
Pleasing God this rejuvenates my soul.
Really

Oh, and without faith it is impossible to please God.

Happy is not always equated with happenings but more with bliss, just knowing.
glorifying God can be equated with Happy because it is the Holy Spirit moving not just your emotion.

Proverbs 13

of course I am happy when I have enough money to share and circulate, loving friends and excellent health and creative endeavors taking place.

When I think about it My joy, happiness and purpose is sharing his love, message and doing the things that will please and Glorify his name.


We were made to glorify his name in all that we do.

How do you glorify his name, when are you most happy?

God says above all things he wish for us to prosper and be in perfect health even as our soul prospers'

I want my soul to prosper in the things of God.
mind/soul ,body and my spirit Wholeness Holiness

The true surrender to God Christ making yourself available as a bride

The Ultimate Yes

the True I Do

that thought in action even makes me happy

Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help whose hope is in the LORD His God.  Psalm 148 verse 5

Happy art thou O Israel  who is like unto thee O people saved by the LORDD, the shield  of thy help and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies  shall be found liars unto thee and thou shalt tread upon their high places.  Deuteronomy 33 verse 29




Love Prophetess Carmen
Greatest Love Christ


Please post your comments or thoughts what really makes you happy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What makes me happy is knowing having GOD in my life and to be perfectly honest MONEY!