Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Your time is Now to Prosper

Psalm 118 vs 25 "Save now I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord , I beseech thee send now prosperity." Let every one say a loud SEND NOW PROSPERITY SEND NOW PROSPERITY SEND NOW PROSPERITY "repetition is the mother of all learning" "Ideas do begat more Ideas", and events put you in the environment of ideas expressed and around like minded people vibrating at the same frequency and or becoming that idea expressed. We should be in the conscious of that which we desire, to BE Be the I am of that which you desire. God equipped us with this powerful I AM tool. Your time is Now to Be Prosperous. Master Prophet E.Bernard Jordan states" If you want to be _____,then be around that which you desire to become. Now, lets begin to renew our minds, an let us make Man/Women in our likeness and imagination. Let's agree. Write your I am today. I Am Prosperous Now Jesus said I go away to prepare a place, so that where I am you shall be also. The preordained marriage by super conscious of subconscious with conscious. The Marriage of Christ with our divine self. The marriage of mind,thought with Christ Conscious. Let this mind be in you that was also in Christ Jesus Thank God for the subconscious  that subliminally communicates with conscious the necessity to evolve. Prophetess Carmen suggest reading the Bible, read with me today: John 1 verses 1-5 Psalm 23 Exodus chapter 3 Psalm 100 John 15 Prophetess Carmen suggest reading " The Laws of Thinking" by E Bernard Jordan read with me today: Chapter 1 pages 1-14 "The Law of Becoming" Prophetess Carmen suggest reading a current article on the ideas and events of that which you desire to be apart of and become. Love to All Prophetess Carmen

No comments: