Friday, August 17, 2007

I just killed the enemy

I just killed the enemy of my soul the enemy of my thoughts the biggest lier the biggest enemy

The enemy I wrestled with was my own self hatred.... of my past

I just killed the enemy that would from negative words spoken to me , spoken over me, spoken about me , words unspoken even but created from circumstances that seemed to try to speak loud cause me to drag and lag.


I just killed the enemy that would bring excuses, create procrastination, doubt disbelief, lack, dispair,laziness and confusion, hopelessness.the enemy of my five senses
that bring about familiarity through touch taste see feel and smell
that would make me reflect on my circumstances from the past and feel that I could not rise above it


the enemy that would make me think negative
make me think sickness
make me think lack
make me walk by sight and not by faith






I just killed the enemy that would distract and cause me to forget who I am connected too..
I just killed the enemy that would tap. I dont deserve the greatness . goodness. and the purpose that God has for me living in Christ

Nevertheless not I but the Christ in me the Hope of Glory do the work

and
by God's Grace, Mercy, Love, Peace, Saving Healing and Miracle working Power I am Saved

I am a part of something far more Greater
I am connected to God
God that is Greater and mightier than any and all that might try to attach itself or define me

I have Greatness in me that is Greater than
than every curse and dysfunction in my life
why
because of my relationship with God through relationship with his Son Christ

Oh yes
joy comes in the morning in the dawning of a new day of renewing the mind daily


Let the mind of Christ be in you
Renew your mind by seeking God in his Word
walking it out precept by precept line by line

and in time his light will begin to shine through
his principles will be your righteousness

accept Him in your life

God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we could ever think or ask
He knows your needs and your battles
give yourself permission

open the door of your heart and say yes to God's will purpose and plan
accept Him in your life,


confess your enemy to God in Christ

Jesus Jesus Jesus
I
The inner me has the Christ within
the hope of Glory
that is greater than any and all circumstances that I may confront
and I am victorious in Christ cause the battle is already won

Let this mind be in you that is in Christ
believe
Invoke and repeat, meditate, pray, recite,exclaim,resound
I stand victorious in Christ
who is Lord and Saviour of my life
believe

I praise the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who remembers and forgives
for God sowed Love the world that He gave His only Begotten Son Christ and has given Him all power

Through our belief in Christ as Saviour and Lord we have everlasting life
and Favor through the power of the Holy spirit
The clarity to trust and the ability to accomplish the supernatural
IN CHRIST


Much Love Prophetess Carmen
Greater Love Christ
Greatest Love Father God in Christ

No comments: