Friday, September 21, 2007

The Ultimate Invite .......... Please Come

Come



God the Father gives an open invitation


Come as you are
Jesus is the door The way to eternal life

All things are delivered unto Me of My Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.


Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest
Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light Matthew 11 verses 27-30



With the Day of Atonement at hand
reconcile unto The Most High God
the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob
hear the clarion call
The password the by word the only word is Jesus
enter in through the door which is Christ Jesus
The theme is abundant eternal everlasting life


 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together  Psalm 34 verse 3
 O taste and see that the Lord is good blessed is the man that trusteth in Him Psalm 34 verse 8


Spread the Word



Much Love
Prophetess Carmen


Greatest Love  God in Jesus Christ

No comments: