Monday, July 10, 2023

For Thy Names' Sake

And the Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him there and proclaimed The Name of the Lord

And The Lord passed by before him and proclaimed 

The Lord 

The Lord God 

Merciful and Gracious Long suffering and Abundant in Goodness and Truth

Keeping mercy for thousands forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin and that will by no means clear the guilty visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and upon the children’s children unto the third and fourth generation.

And Moses made haste and bowed his head toward the earth and worshiped.

And he said if now I have found grace in thy sight O Lord let my Lord I pray thee go among us for it is a stiff-necked people and pardon our iniquity and our sin and take us for thine inheritance.

And He said Behold I make a covenant before all thy people I will do marvels such as have not been done in all the earth nor in any nation and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the Lord for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee. Observe that which I command thee this day. Exodus 31 verses 12 


Whither the tribes go up the tribes of the Lord unto the testimony of Israel to give thanks unto the name of the Lord

Psalm 122 verse 4


And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD. 

Ezekiel 20 verse 44


And ye shall be hated of all [men] for My Names’ sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Matthew 10 verse 22


And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My Names’ sake, shall receive a hundredfold and shall inherit everlasting life.  Matthew 19 verse 29



He

restoreth my soul He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake.

Psalm 23 verse 3



I write unto you, little children because your sins are forgiven you for His  Name’s sake.

1 John 2 verse 12


Believe in Me that I Am in the Father and the Father in Me or else believe Me for the very works sake    John 14 verse 11



And whatsoever ye shall ask in My Name, that will I do that The Father may be glorified in The Son  John 14 verse 13


For the LORD will not forsake His people for His Great Name's Sake because it hath pleased the LORD to make you His people  1 Samuel  12 verse 22



Help us O God of our Salvation for the Glory of Thy Name and deliver us and purge away our sins for Thy Name's Sake   Psalm 79 verse 9





Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the LORD GOD,  I do not this for your sakes,O house of Israel but  for mine Holy Name's Sake which ye have profaned among the heathen  whither ye went  Ezekiel 36 verse 22



And ye shall be hated of all men for my Name's Sake but he that shall endure  unto the end the same shall be saved   Mark 13 verse 13


And hast borne and hast patience and for my name's sake hast laboured  and hast not fainted. Revelation 2 verse 3



I write unto you little children because your sins are forgiven you for His Name's Sake  1 John 2 verse 12





Halleluyah Salvation and  Glory  Honour and Power and Praise to the Most High

I Am Power I Am   AhayahA Ashar AhayahA

The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Who causes us to triumph in  and through Christ Jesus  the Messiah who's  name  is His  Salvation Yahshayah Ha Mashiach 



No comments: