Sunday, March 17, 2024

The True Jewels

Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another and the LORD hearkened  and heard it  and a book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared the LORD and thought upon His name.

And they shall be Mine saith the LORD of Hosts in that day when I make up my Jewels and I will spare them as a man spareth His own son that serveth Him.Then shall ye return and discern between the righteous and the wicked between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. Malachi 3 verses  16-18


And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of His people for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon His land.  For how great is His goodness and how great is His beauty! Corn shall make the young men cheerful and new wine the maids,  Zechariah 9 verse 16  

And I looked an behold a white cloud and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of Man having on His head a golden crown and in His hand  a sharp sickle.  Revelation 14 verse 14


And there cane unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues and talked with me saying ,"Come hither , I will shew thee the Bride, the Lamb's wife.  And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain and shewed me that great city the holy Jerusalem descending out of heaven from God Having the Glory of God and her light was like unto a stone most precious even like a jasper stone clear as crystal Revelation 21 verses 9-11


No comments: