Monday, April 15, 2024

Hold on to God's promises

 And this is the promise that He hath promised us even eternal life 1 John 2 verse 25

And if ye be Christ’s then are ye Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.   Galatians 3 verse 29

And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of thy children

Isaiah 54 verse 13



And if ye be Christ's then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 3 verse 29

And all things whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21 verse 2


Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 37 verse 4

And it shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking. I will hear.
Isaiah 65 verse 24

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want . He maketh me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for Thou Art with me ; Thy Rod and Thy Staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou annointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever
Psalm 23


If ye abide in me, and my words, abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you
John 15 verse 7

Call unto me, and I will answer thee and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 33 verse 3

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into they closet, and when thou hast shut thy door pray to Thy Father which is in secret; and Thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly


Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it
Proverbs 22 verse 6



Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go in to heaven
Acts 1 verse 11


In my Father's House are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14 verses 2-3


The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness, but is long suffering , to us-ward not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.  2Peter 3 verse 9

I even I am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine Own Sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Isaiah 43 verse 25

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
1 John 1 verse 9

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him
1 Corinthians 2 verse 9

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you
Luke 10 verse 19

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and He with me.
Revelation 3 verse 20

No comments: